My top ten list of why I’m voting for who I’m voting for to be president from 2021-2025
Things that have happened or are happening mixed with my opinions on them.
10. Brokering Peace Deals in the Middle East.
9. No new wars. President Trump has not entered the United States into any new wars. He is the first president in 60 years to do that. He has calmed tensions with North Korea, even getting soldiers remains back to the US for their families.
8. No more killing people for being homosexual. President Trump is fighting to make it so homosexuality is no longer illegal and punishable by death around the world. He’s also the first president to be supportive of the LGBT+ community when entering office.
7. Protecting babies. President Trump has made it so babies cannot be murdered if born alive. I know that abortion is a hot topic people will probably never agree on. There are people who think it’s okay to abort a baby who survives the procedure once it’s born and I think outlawing that is the right thing to do.
6. He doesn’t try to manipulate people to vote for him based on their race and gender. The democrats and the democrat media like to push that Republicans hate minorities and women. This is simply not true. I too was fooled. Since becoming a Republican myself and going to various Trump meetups I have personally found it to be a diverse group of individuals who care more about who people are than their skin or gender. They/we aren’t obsessed with that stuff like the left is. We don’t use skin and gender to use people and manipulate them into thinking they/we need us/them. But since that is one of the talking points, here are just a few things that go against the narrative,: The First Steps Act, record low unemployment for minorities (personally I don’t like that term but for lack of a better one), sustained donations to Black colleges (so they don’t have to ask every year), women in positions of power like the White House staff, campaign staff, FBI, press secretaries, he also put women in charge building skyscrapers in NYC before being president, he posthumously pardoned Jack Johnson and Susan B. Anthony, he meets with African American leaders at the white house and has a ton of Black people who love him notably Terrence Wiliams, The Hodge Twins, David J. Harris Jr., Candance Ownes, Larry Elder, Bryson Gray, and Joel Patrick, Andre Berto, and Peggy Hubbard.
5. Addiction crisis. Working on this helps the with homelessness, crime, and the environment. Melania’s speech at the RNC begged the media to pay more attention to our addiction crisis, she called out how it affects all people no matter their skin, gender, age- whatever. President Trump has donated his salary(he donates all his salary) to addressing the opioid crisis. The deregulation the president has done with the VA has helped people get addiction services as well. If people can get help with their addictions they are less likely to live in tents and pollute the environment. When 60 minutes came to Seattle last year they actually said Trump has done more to help with homelessness/addiction for Seattle than the city of Seattle. Fighting back against the cartel and gangs will also help with addiction as they actively try getting new people hooked.
4. The economy. This could easily be my number one. Allowing companies to create good paying jobs is one of the best things a president can do to combat poverty, crime, and provide us all with more opportunities. This also ties into protecting the environment. The more money people have to spare, the more they can invest into experimental activities that are better for the environment. The more money consumers have, the more they can spend on products that are healthier for them and better for the environment as well. I also think that the 8,700 opportunity zones that have been created to being investment into impoverished areas are a good thing.
3. Protecting our environment from pollution. Under President Trump we have the Save our Seas Act which is 100 million to clean plastic out of the ocean, the Great American Outdoors Act which preserves and funds our national parks, and he has also given 100 million to fight red algae off the Florida coast. I think being tougher with relations with China- THE biggest polluter in the world- helps with less pollution. I also think getting manufacturing jobs back from overseas alleviates pollution too.
2. Fighting slavery/trafficking. With the staggering numbers of people in the world and our country being trafficking, this is something we need to fight so hard. We’ve got 800,000 kids going missing in the United States a year. Over 40 million people are trafficked worldwide right now. The Trump Administration just slated 100 million dollars to different programs to combat this problem. A task force and offices have been set up to solve cold cases of missing and murdered indigenous woman. Ivanka Trump, Senior White House advisor has been instrumental in fighting trafficking. If you want to go further into theories that can’t yet be proven about President Trump and his fight against trafficking/slavery, I suggest getting into Q theories and videos.
1. Saying a hard no to communism. As long as Trump is president we will not have a socialist country. He has promised that. With the Marxist insurrection already overtaking our big cities, government, schools, environmentalism, riots, and masquerading as racial justice, I think saying no to communism is the most important issue facing our country. It encompasses so many topics and is causing so many problems. This also ties into the Chinese Communist Party who murders it’s own people, harvests their organs, puts them in concentration camps, and suppresses freedom of speech. I put this as number one because I believe that without our freedom, we have nothing. As the country goes further and further left in state and local governments, we’ve got to at least fight against that at the federal level or none of the other stuff on this list will matter. The communist infiltration has been long planned as it already happening. Someone has to fight against it.